You’re a good man.
A very good man.
So don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you differently.
Not even yourself!
Because Jesus …
Be strong & courageous.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
The Lord Your God is with you now.
The Lord is with you, Mighty Warrior.
I love the movies. Stories – written or told aloud – of transformation. Consider the hero of any great story … on the Big Screen or in The Bible. Continue reading “What Does It Take to Be a Hero?”
Who is influencing your choices today?
There is a voice telling you:
- You’re not good enough.
- Don’t take the risk.
- It’s too late.
At the same time, another Voice is saying:
- You are sufficient through My sufficiency.
- You can do all things that I have called you to do.
- I will strengthen & empower you to fulfill My purpose.
- You are ready for anything & equal to anything through Me.
- I am the One who infuses you with inner strength & confident peace.
So today I call the heavens & the earth as witnesses that you must make a choice between life & prosperity or death & destruction.
You have the power to choose life!
One that only you can fulfill here on this earth.
And The Lord has given you everything you need to do it.
If you’re not currently in possession of what you need
– all that is rightfully yours in Christ –
someone has stolen it from you.
I recommend you start with Joy.
For the Joy of The Lord is your strength.
You don’t stop dancing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop dancing!