Have you enrolled in one of my courses? I know how much studying can help. But I also know that sometimes you have particular questions for the instructor, and you’d really like some one-on-one time. (Or two-on-one, if you’re a couple.)
You want to get as much as you can from your investment,
and I want to help ensure your success.
That’s Why I Offer Real-Time Interactive Audio & Video Consultation & Instruction
- No travel time & no waiting
- 100% HIPAA compliant & secure!
- Simple, Straightforward Fees
- $120/60-minute consultation (recommended if this is our first meeting)
- $60/30-minute consultation
As a Prepare-Enrich Facilitator & Trainer, I also offer relationship assessment & step-by-step skill-building for couples who are dating, engaged, or married — no matter where you are!
Even if you’re not in the same location when we meet!
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule your consultation online.
- Check your inbox for appointment confirmation & complete the online forms by clicking the link.
- You’ll receive a link for your video appointment. It will open the browser on your laptop or desktop or the app on your smartphone or tablet (download free TeleHealth by SimplePractice).
A Note About Insurance
Your consultation and instruction appointment is not covered by insurance. If you or your mate meet criteria for a clinical diagnosis, I will be happy to refer you to a qualified mental health professional.
The info provided in the courses, as well as in the video consultation, is for psychoeducational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a professional evaluation or treatment for emotional and relational concerns. If you are experiencing severe distress or believe you may be a victim of domestic violence, please contact a licensed mental health professional for assistance. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.