Marriage is a Blessing. In fact, Proverbs 18:22 says,
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.
But if you’re struggling to connect, that may not feel true for either of you.
And I have a pretty good idea what you’re experiencing. I’ve been there, too, and I didn’t always have the knowledge that I needed. Neither of us did.
Since that time, I’ve learned that what makes love last is actually quite simple when we follow God’s example.
Consequently, I’ve dedicated my life to promoting Healthy Romance. And that’s why I wrote this book!
Ephesians 5 Romance: The Truth About Love
Every page is deliciously laced with practical info & how-to’s that are based on sound Biblical Principles and Scientific Research.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Your Love Story Matters
Part 2: Our Father’s Love Story
Part 3: The Psychology of Relationships
Part 4: The Beauty of a Woman
Part 5: The Wonder of a Man
Part 6: Life at the Tower of Babel
Part 7: Submission in the 21st Century
You’ll learn …
- what really happened when Adam & Eve fell for the lie, and how the curse impacts relationships today
- how Jesus has reset the stage for us to enjoy healthy relationships
- what research tells us about our longing for love & attachment
- the only problem couples ever have & what to do about it
- how to decode a woman; what she wants & what she needs
- understanding men & their emotional needs
- communication styles & strategies
- the role of emotions & understanding the stone wall
- how sex means more than you think it does
- the beauty of the feminine: the power of being a follower
- the passion of the masculine: the responsibility of being a leader