Dr. Debi Smith is a California Licensed Psychologist (PSY21711) who provides psychotherapy & counseling services via TeleHealth for individuals & couples who are residents of the State of California. To request an appointment, please click the orange button below.
- As a Preferred Provider for Blue Shield of California, I will be happy to verify your benefits for “Synchronous Telemedicine Service Rendered via Real-Time Interactive Audio and Video Telecommunications System” for treatment of a clinical diagnosis.
- If you are a Californian with other insurance coverage and qualify for a clinical diagnosis, I will be happy to file a claim for you. However, payment is your responsibility.
Professional Counseling via Real-Time Interactive Audio & Video
- No travel time & no waiting
- 100% HIPAA compliant & secure!
- Simple, Straightforward Fees
- $120/60-minute consultation (recommended if this is our first meeting)
- $60/30-minute consultation
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule your consultation online.
- Check your inbox for appointment confirmation & complete the online forms by clicking the link.
- You’ll receive a link for your video appointment. It will open the browser on your laptop or desktop or the app on your smartphone or tablet (download free TeleHealth by SimplePractice).
CANCELLATION POLICY: You must cancel any scheduled appointment online at least 24 hours in advance to avoid paying the full fee for a late cancellation.
Additional Options for Consultation & Personal Instruction
Are you subscribed to my posts by email? Have you enrolled in one of my courses? Either way, I know that sometimes you have particular questions for the instructor, and you’d really like some 1-on-1 time. (Or 2-on-1, if you’re a couple.)
As a Prepare-Enrich Facilitator & Trainer, I also offer relationship assessment & step-by-step skill-building for couples who are dating, engaged, or married — no matter where you are! Even if you’re not in the same location when we meet!
A Note About Insurance
Your consultation and instruction appointment is not covered by insurance. If you or your mate meet criteria for a clinical diagnosis, I will be happy to refer you to a qualified mental health professional in your area.
The info provided in the courses, as well as in the video consultation, is for psychoeducational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a professional evaluation or treatment for emotional and relational concerns. If you are experiencing severe distress or believe you may be a victim of domestic violence, please contact a licensed mental health professional for assistance. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.