Personal Guidance & Support … when & where you need it!
I am a California Licensed Psychologist [PSY21711] offering assistance to men, women, & couples.
Because travel is an essential part of my routine, most of my Professional Services are provided via TeleHealth by SimplePractice.
From Shasta to San Diego & everywhere in between! TeleHelp enables us to meet through audio & video over the internet.
- After you request your TeleHelp appointment, you must complete the intake paperwork online.
- You’ll also receive a link for your video appointment. Click on it when your appointment is scheduled to start OR open it through the app on your smartphone or tablet (download free in the app store). You will be using the camera & audio on your computer or mobile device.
- I meet with clients in person in Southern California (Los Angeles & Orange Counties) as often as possible.
Why try TeleHelp?
I am very excited to offer you this option because it means no travel time & no waiting, so you won’t have to take time off work or other priorities.
Plus, it’s 100% HIPAA compliant & secure!
How much will it cost?
- You’ll want to make sure TeleHelp is a good fit for you.
- So your 60-minute Introductory Session will be free.
Ongoing sessions are much less expensive than traditional face-to-face psychotherapy. When we talk, I’ll let you know my current fee schedule for Professional Services, including individual & couple counseling.
Blue Shield of California PPO & Blue Card. I am on their preferred provider list. If you or your mate meet criteria for a clinical diagnosis, we will need to confirm that your plan will cover my services before we begin. To discuss your situation & possible diagnosis, schedule your free initial consultation here.
Other Insurance Plans. If you or your mate meet criteria for a clinical diagnosis & have out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health services via a “Real-Time Interactive Audio & Video Telecommunications System,” I will be happy to file insurance claims for your reimbursement. However, full payment is due at the time of service. To discuss your situation & possible diagnosis, schedule your free initial consultation here.
As a Prepare-Enrich Facilitator & Trainer, I also provide relationship assessment & skill-building for couples who are dating, engaged, or married — no matter where you are the U.S.!
If you are interested in hosting a Training Workshop, please feel free to contact me.