PREPARE/ENRICH is the leading relationship inventory & skill-building program used nationally and internationally.
It is built on a solid research foundation and significantly improves a couple’s relationship.
PREPARE/ENRICH is custom tailored to a couple’s relationship and provides couple exercises to build their relationship skills.
With PREPARE/ENRICH daylong workshops for counselors, clergy, or mentors, you’ll get thorough training on the program, providing you with the skills you need to use our relationship assessment most effectively.
Help couples identify strengths & growth areas in Communication, Conflict Resolution, Spiritual Beliefs, Financial Management, & more!
Learn to administer the Prepare-Enrich customized inventories and provide feedback to premarital and married couples using 6 core exercises & more than 20 supplemental exercises.
[callout]Saturday | August 4, 2018 | 9AM-4PM
Hosted by: The Cause Church
950 Beacon Street, Brea, CA 92821[/callout]
$95/Mentor Couple (without Certification)
$190/Individual or $210/Couple
[callout]If you have questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact: mail@DrDebiSmith.com[/callout]
After completing the training, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the value of PREPARE/ENRICH and online assessment to couples.
- Use the online system for administering, reviewing, and printing relevant materials.
- Fully understand and accurately interpret the Facilitator’s Report.
- Discuss the results of the assessment and provide feedback to couples.
- Use the couple exercises to teach relationship building skills.
- Recognize serious couple distress more effectively and know when to refer a couple for professional help
* Lifetime Facilitator Certification
+ the PREPARE/ENRICH Resource Kit:
- Resource Guide – your basic reference for the workshop and the PREPARE/ENRICH materials
- Sample Reports – see what Facilitators and Couples receive when the assessment is complete
- Couple’s Workbook – contains over 20 feedback exercises to be used with couples as they review their assessment results and build on their relationship strengths
- Two Training DVDs – sample couple exercises and the entire workshop for participants to review
- Facilitator’s Manual on CD – in-depth background material on PREPARE/ENRICH’s scientific foundations, administration, and application
- A complimentary scoring credit ($35.00 value)
Continuing Education Option
7 CEs are available for Psychologists, MFTs, & LCSWs for an additional $25 Fee, which is payable (directly to Prepare-Enrich) after the workshop. Check details here.