This could be the best news you’ve ever read for your marriage!
5 Reasons you will want to download Ephesians 5 Romance now …
1. Fun to read
2. Based in Scripture
3. Backed by research
4. Super easy to understand
5. Practical stuff that works in Real Life
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
the joys of faith + science
… and living in love!
Marriage is intended to be a Blessing, not a fiery trial.
But it often feels quite the opposite for both men and women for One Simple Reason:
The enemy takes advantage of the fact
that you don’t know what you’re doing.
So he lies to both of you & stirs up unpleasant emotions.
Relationships are, first and foremost, spiritual endeavors. But we operate as though the flesh is all that matters. We rely way too much on how we feel. Physically. Emotionally.
In fact, if you’re like most of my readers, your reliance on the flesh has created all kinds of stuff you never intended to create … and never wanted to experience.
Good News: The Lord doesn’t want you to experience it either.
A man wants (and needs) to win … in love and in life.
1. He wants to make his woman happy.
2. He wants to know he’s appreciated and loved.
A woman wants (and needs) to feel safe.
1. She wants her man to be her Knight in Shining Armor.
2. She wants to feel protected and deeply loved by him.
You both know something needs to change.
You can’t talk about anything anymore. You wonder if you married the wrong person.
You’ve probably already tried everything you can think of. You’re about to give up.
You don’t want to divorce, yet you can’t take another day of hurt and frustration.
Unfortunately, marriage counseling often fails
– simply because it is founded upon the wrong premises.
WARNING: This info isn’t for everybody.
Only for those who want to be Living in Love the old-fashioned way: according to Scripture. If you don’t want to learn exactly how to submit to the Lord and to one another (with love, understanding, trust, and respect), then read no further. This info is not for you!
However, The Solution is right here, right now, right in front of you!
With the wisdom of Scripture and the findings of research as your guide, you can learn to honor your differences and thereby honor Christ with your own Happily Ever After.
I know what it’s like to struggle in marriage.
I didn’t always have the info I needed. Neither of us did.
But The Lord has blessed me with an exciting opportunity
to prove His Truth in My Own Love Story.
He’s also empowered me to help
many other couples succeed at living in love
… and I want to help you, too!
You can work with me personally.
Or learn and apply these biblical principles yourself.
And if you have any questions, be sure to let me know!
Ephesians 5:21 says, “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.”
As a Psychologist, I love to teach exactly how and why those instructions work in favor of both sexes who want to enjoy a lifetime of Blessed Romance.
- FOR MEN: I’ve never felt compelled to teach a man how to be a man. I do help him understand and love his woman in ways he’s never considered. What he learns are simple solutions to make her smile and inspire him to become all that God has called him to be … with her by his side.
- FOR WOMEN: I’ve studied the Psychology of Men at both the graduate and the post-doctoral levels, taught at two Christian universities, and written books on this popular subject. What I’ve learned is most women don’t have a clue about a man’s experience, and that most men don’t know how to explain it. That’s where I come in.
Everything is deliciously laced with practical how-to’s for your everyday life. And this info is provided here to help you find your Happily Ever After and enjoy Living in Love!
Be Inspired. Be Energized. Fall in Love All Over Again.
Find Your Happily Ever After & enjoy Your Marriage!