This long period of self-quarantine has affected everyone. If you have a loving partner, someone who is fighting with you instead of against you, then you’re doing much better than many. Congratulations!
However, there is no shame if you are struggling with stress & anxiety. Because I know that’s not where you want to be. No one wants that.
But I also know that if you want to turn things around, you must to be open to a fresh perspective & willing to try more effective strategies.
Even so, your hesitancy is understandable.
- Maybe you’ve already tried counseling.
- Maybe you were even in counseling with me.
- Maybe you just weren’t ready for change. Because change is hard.
Are you ready now?
It will not be easy. But it will be worth it.
Dr. Debi Smith is a California Licensed Psychologist (PSY21711) who provides psychotherapy & counseling services via TeleHealth for individuals & couples who are residents of the State of California. To request an appointment, please click the orange button below.
COVID-19 NOTE: Some jurisdictions have issued temporary practice provisions allowing licensed, out-of-state providers to deliver services via TeleHealth during the quarantine.
Real-Time Interactive Audio & Video
- Honors social distancing
- 100% HIPAA compliant & secure
- $120/60-minute session
How it works:
- Schedule your consultation online.
- Check your inbox for appointment confirmation & complete the online forms by clicking the link.
- You’ll receive a link for your video appointment. It will open the browser on your laptop or desktop or the app on your smartphone or tablet (download free TeleHealth by SimplePractice).
CANCELLATION POLICY: You must cancel any scheduled appointment online at least 24 hours in advance to avoid paying the full fee for a late cancellation.
As a Prepare-Enrich Facilitator & Trainer, I also offer relationship assessment & step-by-step skill-building for couples who are dating, engaged, or married — no matter where you are! Even if you’re not in the same location when we meet!