Please remember that social distancing does not mean social isolation! Fear is even more contagious than COVID-19, and fear’s goal is to divide & conquer us all.
So which of these approaches are you choosing in response to self-quarantine?
- Desperate times call for desperate measures,
- or desperate times call for innovative strategies?
More & more people are choosing #2. For that we are ever grateful. So much more productive than hoarding toilet paper, hmm?
- Someone on social media noted that our entire country is in the midst of a massive experiment about working from home. Companies that would not consider that before are embracing the technology. I believe it will prove to be a lasting benefit for employees and employers alike.
- For some, working at home just isn’t possible. So others, such as restaurant owners, are being highly creative, too. Even supporting one another to create curbside pickups at their competitors’ establishments. How cool is that?
- I’ve been working at my home studio for more than a year now, offering TeleHealth instead of in-person counseling. But I started thinking about how I can provide more community support.
Then I remembered how I used to meet up with friends at our favorite coffee shop, where we’d share stories and concerns and hope. “Why not do that?” I reasoned.
So we’re launching Coffee & Conversation on Tuesday, March 24!
We’ll chat online (via my Zoom account) just like we would if we met at your favorite coffee shop!
To join us, just RSVP using the form on the right (or below if you’re on your mobile device), and I’ll see you there!
Can’t make it?
Contact me here & I will notify you when our next gathering will be.